Saturday, January 2, 2010

Performance Exhaust Systems What Kind Of Performance Exhaust System Should I Get?

What kind of performance exhaust system should I get? - performance exhaust systems

I need a relatively cheap system performance exaust for my 1995 Buick Century.
Way is not too cheap to be shit, but not too expensive lol I would make payments for the next 10 years.

I'm only 17 so it can not afford something expensive Uberly.

The reason I ask because I'm sure you know, 30 times more than me about cars.

1 comment:

zzigzzag... said...

HEY MAN Dont listen to Twelve YOUR MAN than you think. 95 Buick. 3.8 or 3.1 to 2.8 have exhaust manifolds are excellent round tube style header designed for the motor. What we need is a good cat and a scarf of your choice. I like flowmaster or cherry bombs. The Cherry Bombs have a master design flow and a little cheaper. only need a silencer.

Post a Comment