Saturday, January 9, 2010

Crave Cologne Do Girls Need A Guy To Smell Good To Get Noticed.?

Do girls need a guy to smell good to get noticed.? - crave cologne

while walking close Smellin lik a rose I'm buying a total of 180 predatory pricing. But this happens to girls? and if so, what kind of colonies r good. I use curve. Drakar or are they long. r, the better anyway. good ideas that attract attention. Lookin average but still considered a funny guy. I want to help, 2 Put your head on my way. Thanks

3 comments:

ntrspth4... said...

I am surprised they are attracted by the scent of a female. Studies show that people with strong odors (except cinnamon rolls --- if they will do it delayed as a perfume, tend to, it would be for all the people about me!) Women on the other hand, highly activated by the colonies (but you are already know that) My personal preference is anything with a forest owner (Drakkar is good for this colony) Use the office every day and get to be a representative of "clean break" (Girls like this, it means no matter who won you over ). (so you do not do it on the colony.)

je t'adoreTbyd03 said...

Very likely, yes, it is more
I turn around to see the colony still used because it smells so good and my attention
Tho, the exaggeration in Cologne, because it causes headaches
I like Marc Jacobs and Coolwater


a good personality, not only feels good, fun is good. A mm haircut thats probably very very very very sure that helpful.aside daily for good hygiene practices will brush Remember, showering with soap and everything will be alright

qteepatu... said...

In fact, women are attracted by its natural flavors mixed in Cologne. Have you noticed how the same fragrance smell of two girls go at each other? Everything depends on your natural scent is mixed with the colony!

Post a Comment