Saturday, January 30, 2010

Model No. E100wsb-c How Do You Go About Becoming A Model Agent?

How do you go about becoming a model agent? - model no. e100wsb-c

I am very interested in the mining models on the road. In only 16 I am trying, a model or someone who can be a model to be determined. How can you have a point agency?

Is there any profession you need to take to learn more about it. Now I'm just building my portfolio as a photographer and is expected at FIT in New York City. Then I'll begin to uncover patterns in the streets and shot to look at the freedom, and perhaps send their photos to agencies and signed. Could be a step towards one day with her own modeling agency?

1 comment:

A.J. said...

I am a model in New York with Ford, but you can go to abrem Willamina) (correct spelling or in another agent. I know an agency called product that was started with 2 girls (young 20-29 years), and they are models from Ford, you should call them and tell them you want an internship and help you. I do not know, but you can not map # (productmodelmanegment.com) go and get phone #. It took 4 or stay as it is an apartment block from Penn Station. But Ford would be better to travel (in adolescence)

I hope that helped
AJ: ^)


PS If you want more information e-mail me

PSS. BTW could start for Allways in my image, burned in allredy, but the amount i wont u.: ^)

Post a Comment