Sunday, February 21, 2010

Morning Nauseousness Dry Heaving Is This My Month What Do You Think?

Is this my month what do you think? - morning nauseousness dry heaving

Hello everybody, my husband and I have tried since # 2 since July and I think we can go! I wanted to ask you some questions and see what others think!
While I was on my period 1 week before the blood well, but it always makes me lol! which lasted for about 2-3 days, after the weekend I had some dice) after surgery (8 October. I had a few things that I never super dry skin! and this weekend and this morning I had terrible cramps and I felt very discordant elements, I have tested this morning, but I do not know if this can not yet say, but I have seen some very low line i Then he looked again, I was not sure! I want to buy today, do a little more and a little more. But if I do, I feel quite differentlyi om the first time, breast tenderness or abdominal cramps, and I realized real early. Sorry if this sounds stupid, but just wanted some opinions:)

No comments:

Post a Comment