Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cold Sores African American Can You Get HIV From A Toilet Bowl?

Can you get HIV from a toilet bowl? - cold sores african american

To be precise, it is men. For what we could catch and touch the toilet.
Once I was in a Greyhound bus (and as always there was the most African American people - what we know, have a higher HIV in the U.S.) and went to the toilet. While I was sitting, touched my penis in the toilet and was scared. After 1 minute, I was forced to urinate. Are there any risks associated with, which is linked to happen?
Because, as I have a sore throat (after trying 3 incidents, I feel good, but not to drink cold water and sit) in the AC below 20 degrees Celsius. And neck pain on the left side of my throat. And once in January, there was a small spot on my left breast, after 25 days they had completely disappeared. Yesterday afternoon my BREASTS seemed clear, so I took a sleeping pill and woke up with more space in my left breast. My father told me that heat) (sweat, but I doubt it uses an AC last night with a warm blanket. People, please help me .... I am a little confused and scared

No comments:

Post a Comment