Thursday, February 11, 2010

Black Stool Webmd Can You Get Black Stool From Taking Too Much Sleeping Pills?

Can you get black stool from taking too much sleeping pills? - black stool webmd

In those days my stool was black. I thought there was not much, and the line of partition, but I read black stools could be a sign of cancer and flipped in the. The only difference in my diet, I started sleeping pills every night. Is there a doctor in the people here know whether sedatives may be linked to internal bleeding? I know I must go see this with a doctor and I think we wanted, but some opinions here, especially if you are a doctor or a nurse. Thanks

1 comment:

HAYDEE said...

You should also iron tablets? Check your vitamins for iron.
Oddor internal bleeding give an unpleasant smell of your stool.
You can not, after the Council of the Forum in this area.
You need to take a Maryland and a stool test.
If you are currently taking
PEPTOBISMOL acid is blackish stool.

Post a Comment