Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Top Upconverting Blu Ray Player 2009 Why Do Blu-Ray Discs Mostly Come In Widescreen? I Hate The Black Bars!?

Why do Blu-Ray discs mostly come in widescreen? I hate the black bars!? - top upconverting blu ray player 2009

I have a PS3 and I have a 1080p HDTV, and I was very disappointed when I last night, a Blu-ray looked at him and he had black bars top and bottom of the screen as time. I was told by many that if you have an HDTV and watch a movie fullscreen, no black bars. There is no way to get rid of black bars, while you? I was really excited but at the same time, I mean for watching TV potential FUL Blue-ray DVD instead not to go to 1080 P. Do you know whether the publication of the Blu-ray view in full screen or the little screen later? I know there are some that are not large, but most of them. I also have an upscaling DVD player, but does not transmit in 1080p, and I ask myself, why not? Why Blu-ray is the only thing that should be completed in 1080? Thank you for any help!

2 comments:

SςσττRΛS... said...

Only if there is a possibility that can not somewhere in one of these devices, the mailbox (the effect of the black bars)) (Widescreen.
Otherwise, nope. Most Blu-Ray DVD, which had accompanied to wait, because he has been the standard way of television.

adventur... said...

All movies are actually shot in widescreen format. If you watch a movie in full screen mode, you actually see the entire movie. Movies in full screen format means that you had to cut to the left and right of the film fit the television screen. Most likely there will never be many blue ray movies in full screen mode, because if you blue ray, which is in better image quality and crop image is therefore not performed better than buy. Finally, all the movies end up in full screen, such as VHS.

Post a Comment