Monday, December 14, 2009

Florida Stomach Flu 2009 Is Flying Linked To Digestive Upset?

Is flying linked to digestive upset? - florida stomach flu 2009

I am 20 years old, and maybe once a year in airplanes. In the last 5 years I've noticed a trend that occurs in approximately 3 / 4 of my journey. The first flew from north to south. Flies did not bother me, but it seems that most of the trip, once I was nausea and vomiting during the night. The next day I had symptoms like diahrea. Two trips in the next few years all went well. The following year, Florida was in a school trip. I ate all the same places that my friends, but one day was a Hard Rock Cafe, I think. That evening, I had exactly the same symptoms as the journey of others. The next day I learned that none of my friends got sick. Hawaii recently, it happened again. In cases of vomiting and dihari. It does really put a damper on my travels.

As I said, I'm over on the flight. This happens over a period of my stay. Is it jet lag or something on the flight itself caused the stomach virus related? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment