Monday, December 14, 2009

Depth Of Field Photography With Point And Shoot What Do You Think Of My Photography?

What do you think of my photography? - depth of field photography with point and shoot

I shot a few years. A standard point-shoot camera. To get Pentax Optio M10 and was developed manually by using some time to a better result if I to you to a depth of more or less profound insights into the field. I love photography and my dream job would be for National Geographic, because I love photography, writing, nature and animals. This would be perfect for me. In addition, the plane disappeared in December, so I just bought for only $ 50 on eBay. And today I have a Pentax K100D brought me tonight! So, if you already have experience with this, please let me know how it is! I want more photos on my Photography Myspace now with my new camera. Then go further and added that in and / or my personal myspace if you want. Thank you!

http://www.myspace.com/exilillyphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment